Italics mean I've seen it at least once.
Bold means I've seen it a whole lot/watched it religiously/etc.
30. Northern Exposure
27. The Daily Show
26. Firefly I want more!
25. Freaks and Geeks My era, my people.
24. Absolutely Fabulous A little to far over the top, but funny to watch now and then.
23. Forever Knight I've only seen a couple of episodes.
22. H. R. Pufnstuf What drugs were those people on?
21. Mary Hartman, Mary Hartman Just couldn't get into it.
20. Twin Peaks I've even made the pilgrimage to Snoqualime Falls.
19. Dark ShadowsUsed to rush home after school to see its original run.
18. Doctor Who The show that got me into Fandom.
17. The Avengers
16. My So-Called Life
15. Quantum Leap My favorite show ever. And JohnO and I got to know each other at viewing parties!
Got to visit the set several times, and was kissed on the cheek by Scott Bakula!
14. Beauty and the Beast Anybody else see similarities in the movie Hellboy?
13. Babylon 5 The best written show ever.
12. Family Guy Don't quite see the attraction
11. Mystery Science Theatre 3000
10. Pee-Wee's Playhouse Couldn't get into this.
9. Xena: Warrior Princess Girl, no, Woman power! Yeah!
8. The Twilight Zone An early source of fascination and nightmares.
7. The Prisoner Be seeing you! I especially enjoyed it with Scott Appel's insightful commentary on KTEH.
6. The Simpsons
5. Monty Python's Flying Circus This was indeed something completely different.
3. Buffy the Vampire Slayer Girl power combined with great characters and witty writing. Angel too.
2. The X-Files Lost interest towards the end though.
1. Star Trek All of them. And I like Enterprise, dammit! Who needs continuity?! But DS9 was my favorite.
Who, me? Watch too much TV?